[asterisk-users] Experience with virtual servers?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Apr 20 09:11:45 CDT 2012

We run many of our asterisk servers on Hyper-V Clusters with openSuse 12.1. They work great All of our PRI &PSTN conversions are done with gateway appliances and the bulk of our traffic comes in SIP trunk from providers. We have 16 switches on virtual and 10 on dedicated. We are add all new asterisk switches as virtual, and removing old physical installs as space is needed in the racks to accommodate new servers to support the virtual deployments.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003