[asterisk-users] Delete "Session timer" ?

Barry Miller asterisk-users at notanet.net
Wed Apr 18 17:37:06 CDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 08:52:02PM +0200, Olivier CALVANO wrote:
> Le 18 avril 2012 17:56, Barry Miller <asterisk-users at notanet.net> a ?crit :
> > On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 05:42:18PM +0200, Olivier CALVANO wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> can i don't sent into the SIP invite the "Session Timer" ? on asterisk 1.6
> >
> > Have you tried 'session-timers=refuse' ?
> >
> yes i have put this option, but asterisk sent in the Header that he support the
> Session Timers, the sip server of the operator sent a session timer too and
> asterisk ignor it.
>
> my objectifs is asterisk don't sent the session timer

I'm not sure about 1.6, but on 1.8 and 10, my INVITEs normally say
	Supported: replaces, timer
*unless* the peer definition has 'session-timers=refuse'.  Then I see
	Supported: replaces
and CLI 'sip show channel xxxx' on an outgoing call to this peer shows
	SIP Options:            (none)
	Session-Timer:          Inactive

Isn't this what you're looking for?

--