[asterisk-users] Custom Application recording problem

Billy Kaye billy.kaye at crystal-int.com
Wed Apr 18 16:09:16 CDT 2012

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the correction gosub() worked. There was a problem with pressing
option 3 so I removed extension 4.
Below is the final [sub-timo]
[sub-timo]
exten => s,1,Set(RecordingType=${ARG1})
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=2)             ; Set Digit Timeout to 5
seconds
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=2)         ; Set Response Timeout to 10
seconds
exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n,NoOp(${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,Set(number=${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,NoOp(${number})
exten => s,n(recordmsg),Background(recmsg1)   ;"Please say yo message after
the beep and end with a hash"
exten =>
s,n,Record(/var/www/html/timo/crystalrecords/${RecordingType}/${number}.wav)
exten =>
s,n(playmsg),Playback(/var/www/html/timo/crystalrecords/${RecordingType}/${n
umber})
exten => s,n(askuser),Background(ackrec)     ;"Press 1 to replay or 2 to
re-record, 3 to save "
exten => s,11,WaitExten(5)
exten => 1,1,Goto(s,playmsg)
exten => 2,1,Goto(s,recordmsg)  ; re-record message
exten => 3,1,AGI(${RecordingType}.php)
exten => s,1,Background(invalidentry)
exten => s,n,Goto(s,askuser)
exten => t,1,Playback(thankyoubye)
exten => t,n,Return

Inorder for the system to recognize invalid selections, I also changed
exten => i,1,Background(invalidentry)
exten => i,n,Goto(s,askuser)

exten => s,1,Background(invalidentry)
exten => s,n,Goto(s,askuser)