[asterisk-users] Custom Application recording problem

Billy Kaye billy.kaye at crystal-int.com
Mon Apr 16 16:09:43 CDT 2012

Thanks Dale,

Am not sure why it was working in 1.4 but for some reason it was ( Note : My
Asterisk is running bundled with Elastix).
But any your suggestion worked very fine.

Now am having one problem how can define those extensions only with in
different contexts, the problem I see is since am
Building 3 recording applications only one will be able call its AGI file,

Say if someone calls custom extension 1114
They can record message
-Press 1 to Replay Press 2 to Re-record or Press 3 to Save the file

Also if someone calls custom extension 1115
-Press 1 to Replay Press 2 to Re-record or Press 3 to Save the file

Note Each save file selection calls a different AGI file

E.g

exten => 1,1,Goto,timo|3552|9
exten => 2,1,Goto(3552,7) ; re-record message
exten => 3,1,Goto(4,1)
exten => 4,AGI(timorec.php)

Kind Regards

Billy