[asterisk-users] Caller ID problem

Satria Anamarta anam.satria67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:10:27 CDT 2012

Thanks Danny. I test it with blind transfer and hey, you're right, the
caller ID passed successfully, but the attended transfer doesn't.

What version did you refer to by saying 10.x ? Asterisk? Shoudn't
current version of asterisk is 1.x and should move to 2.x instead of a
big jump to 10.x ?

Thanks :)

BR,
Anam
Totally newbie

On 4/16/12, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:
> Do a "blind transfer" instead of "attended transfer" - the "under the
> covers" changes in 10.X handle this for attended transfers, but to the best
> of my knowledge, the blind transfer is the only solution in the 1.X tree.

Sent from my mobile device