[asterisk-users] Caller id issues

Arstan Jusupov arstanj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:18:12 CDT 2012

First of all, I want apologize for the first two blank emails that I sent out by mistake.

I have Xorcom USB fxo channel bank, asterisk 1.6, freepbx 2.8. Up to now, the lines connected from Telekom did not have caller id feature enabled, now that we enabled we cannot see incoming caller id shown. However it shows up if I connect a normal analogue phone with LCD screen to show caller id feature.

So my question is - is there any specific settings I need to do for it to show caller id?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone