[asterisk-users] Pickup calls coming from queues

Niccolò Belli darkbasic at linuxsystems.it
Sun Apr 15 11:20:44 CDT 2012

Il 20/01/2012 20:32, Alec Davis ha scritto:
> This maybe not what you want.
>
> Our solution was monitor a queue with a BLF, instead of a queue member
>
> This reviewhttps://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1619/  allows a BLF lamp to
> flash when a queue is ringing, then the queue can be picked up by the BLF
> button.

The hint does work very well but I really didn't understand how you did
pickup the call in example 2...

I don't have static members and each (dynamic) member may be logged to
another queue too. So even if I know SIP/155 is a (dynamic) member of
Queue1 I can't pick up 155 if it's ringing because of another call
coming from Queue2.

Thanks,
Niccolò