[asterisk-users] priorityjumping - asterisk 1.8

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri Apr 13 12:20:57 CDT 2012

Priority jumping still works in 1.4.  Generally things are removed 2 releases after they are deprecated.    Deprecated in 1.2, still works in 1.4, removed in 1.6.1, assuming this has followed the standard policy.

Priority jumping was replaced by applications setting channel variables and with labels.  You should pick up the latest Asterisk book to learn the massive number of things which have changed since 1.4.