[asterisk-users] GXP1400

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Apr 12 15:36:21 CDT 2012

Just installed a Grandstream GXP1400 - I have several other older
Grandstream phones installed. This one for some reason is operating
differently. It works but I get no audible ring confirmation in the
headset when I make a local call and I also only hear a blip of the DTMF
ddigits or nothing at all in the headset as I key them in. Everything
works OK, calls etc. just the audible feedback. Using an old Asterisk but
all the other phones have worked fine. Is there some setting in Asterisk
or the Grandstream I should be looking at to correct this?

Doug