[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.12.0-rc1

motty.cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:14:25 CDT 2012

I have a server with public IP address with the following Extensions
44XX
44XX
4455
When users dial 4455 I want to another Asterisk server to respond to that
extension but the Asterisk server will be in my local network with the
following ip 192.168.1.22

Can this be acomplish? I hope I explained better.

Thanks,
Motty