[asterisk-users] MYSQL INSERT QUESTION IN DIALPLAN

lists65 at gmail.com lists65 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:16:51 CDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Doug Lytle
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:26 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] MYSQL INSERT QUESTION IN DIALPLAN

lists65 at gmail.com wrote:
> exten =>  s,n,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} INSERT INTO
> `calleridcapture`
> (`number`,`name`) VALUES (${CALLERID(num)},${CALLERID(name)})

Here is an example of one of my inserts:

exten => s,n,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} INSERT INTO Indianapolis set
phone="${CALLERID(number)}" \, flag="YES" \, note="Blacklisted by
Tele-Torture - ${TODAY}")

Doug

Thank you Doug.  I did see some examples with the "\" but I was confused
because I thought you didn't have to do that with 1.8 (maybe I misread that
some where along the line).  I will look at your example and see if I can
adapt what I am doing to make it work for me.

I appreciate your help and comments as well.  That's what is so good about
this list, seems like there is always someone that can help.  I really like
this stuff, I wished that I had got into programming a long time ago so I
could start to understand syntax better.  I missed out when I didn't pick up
learning how to code.