[asterisk-users] Run AGI while agent ringing instead of only when connected

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:52:17 CDT 2012

I was trying to leave the AMI out of this because I am unsure if I can
monitor it in real time without building an external listener which Flash
Operator Panel does for me right now.

When I went down this road, I thought it would be a piece of cake to just
fire an AGI, well it is until you get queues involved.

--Todd