[asterisk-users] Run AGI while agent ringing instead of only when connected

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:49:40 CDT 2012

Thanks Danny.

What I am trying to do is send a popup screen to the agent. I am doing this
now using Flash Operator Panel but I am trying to get away from that. I
need to know the agent the call is being sent to when calling the AGI. So,
right now I am getting all that but only when the call is connected.
Running the AGI first will just allow me to popup a window for all agents
instead of the one that is currently ringing. This is why I need it to be
fired as part of the queue, it seems only the Queue (and the AMI) know
which agent is ringing.

--Todd