[asterisk-users] MYSQL INSERT QUESTION IN DIALPLAN

Noah Engelberth Noah at directlinkcomputers.com
Mon Apr 9 20:52:02 CDT 2012

As the previous two posters alluded, you need to encapsulate your values in quotes.  I think you can get by without the backticks, not 100% sure as I've converted from MYSQL to func_odbc.  If you're not going to go with Steve's recommendation of AGI, I would highly recommend  switching from func_mysql to func_odbc; func_odbc is much more straightforward in my opinion, and you definitely get much better error messages within the CLI as you're watching your code execute.  ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9780596517342/asterisk-DB.html is a good resource for setting up odbc.

Noah