[asterisk-users] Combining multiple SIP providers

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:50:10 CDT 2012

I used asterisk with some dialplan customization. It is not difficult. All
client asterisk step in the central asterisk to reach the providers. I have
a central system to monitor calls, call quality, enforce limits and route
versus the best provider. To be sure I have two asterisk servers in
active/backup status with heartbeat.

Leandro