[asterisk-users] Cannot resume call on hold

Mark Murawski markm-lists at intellasoft.net
Sat Apr 7 09:09:25 CDT 2012

Asterisk 1.8.5
Polycom Bootrom 4.4.0
Polycom spip 4.0.1

They are all sip devices talking to each other.
Polycom phone A puts polycom phone B on hold, Phone A tries to unhold
the caller but the line button is still flashing on hold like nothing
happened.

All sip peers are directmedia/canreinvite=no, no nat, all communication
is on the local lan.  It's as simple as it can be.

I haven't touched my asterisk version in a while and all of a sudden
this started happening.

I'll have a sip debug in the next day or two, but in the meantime is
there something someone can shed some light on?

Thanks,
-Mark