[asterisk-users] issue with Digium TDM410P

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Wed Apr 4 15:48:39 CDT 2012

The TDM410P doesn't support 'hvac', only the obsolete TDM400P supports that
option was for the old phones that have a neon light (or equivalent
LED+ZENER ciruit).

Are other phones off the TDM410P (other than the VTECH) working, or is the
Vtech the only model with VMWI available to you.

I'm not able to check at the moment, I have copied the asterisk-users list,
someone else may have had the same problem.

Alec