[asterisk-users] Voicemail crashs asterisk

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Apr 3 08:22:05 CDT 2012

Thomas:

Please open an issue on the issue tracker, at
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira.  In the issue, please attach
a backtrace generated using the instructions here:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace

Note that you may need to recompile Asterisk from source with the
DONT_OPTIMIZE and BETTER_BACKTRACES build options.

Thanks,

Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer