[asterisk-users] Asterisk ACL

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Apr 2 13:03:18 CDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Mark Farmer <mark.farmer at gagenetworks.com>wrote:

> Hi****
>
> ** **
>
> We are trying to accept inbound calls from a SIP provider who sends us
> calls from various IP’s within a given subnet but they are failing every
> time with the following message on the console.****
>
> ** **
>
> chan_sip.c:20006 handle_request_invite: Call from '' to extension
> '<destination-number>' rejected because extension not found****

Does "destination-number" contain the context the call is failing in, or is
that listed after the "extension not found" part?  Can you provide a bit
more of the CLI output before the failure?  I've seen this type of error
before and a lot of the time it has to do with the "insecure=" settings
being used.

Which version of asterisk are you using?

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP