No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

Exten => s,1,noop (set rtptimeout so we can have 2 timeouts on a dial)
Exten => s,n,Set(rtptimeout=60)
Exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/peer1,60)
Exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/peer2,60)

Haven't tested this.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Klaus Darilion
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:22 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] rtptimeout: how to detect it in dialplan?

Hi!

I want to forward a call to another destination if the outgoing call leg has
an rtptimeout. But as far as I see there is no way to find out if the hangup
was due to a rtp timeout or any other reason. I thought that HANGUPCAUSE or
DIALSTATUS would be set, but they aren't.

Are there any means to detect an rtp timeout in extensions.conf?

Thanks
Klaus