No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

a digit, whereas _. matches everything, including things other than
incoming calls (like hangups and timeouts for instance).

In any case, your question is already answered in the diagnostic
output: that pattern is strongly discouraged. So yes, you need to
worry about it. If you didn't, they wouldn't warn you about it.

> I'm a little leery of just using 366 in the dialplan, since the company we
> are dealing with is a little flaky.
>

> [from-pstn]
> exten =>s,1,NoOp(pstn call from ${CALLERID(all)} exten=${EXTEN})
>   same =>n,Goto(MainMenu,s,1)
> exten =>_.,1,NoOp(pstn call from ${CALLERID(all)} exten=${EXTEN})
>   same =>n,Goto(MainMenu,s,1)
>

> --
>
> Mitch
>

> --