No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

"Some of you might be eager to propose a configuration option to
decide which it should be. I'm sick of having hundreds of options
in Asterisk to slightly tweak the behavior one way or another. This
needs to go one way or the other, not be configurable."

I can't overstate how much I agree with this.  A configuration option to
'tweak' the behavior in pbx.c is much more likely to introduce problems tha=
solve them.  If a clear consensus cannot be reached, I'd err on the side
of doing nothing than put in yet another configuration option.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager