No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

The sippeers table has column 'ipaddr' before column 'host'. Also, 'permit' comes before 'deny'. Same for allow/disallow.
Shouldn't the correct RealTime column/field order be: deny, permit and disallow, allow and host, ipaddr?

As a side note, the iaxfriends RealTime MySQL table definition in the 'contrib' directory lacks the deny/permit fields which are quite important.
However, the iaxfriends table does have the 'ipaddr' field after the 'host' field and the 'allow' field after 'disallow'.

Furthermore, the asterisk.org wiki at:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Realtime%2C+MySQL+table+structure
shows the same "disorder" in deny/permit, allow/disallow and host/ipaddr (MySQL example for RealTime).

So it seems that the contrib directory and the asterisk.org wiki are inconsistent and incomplete.
Of course I understand that these are 'contributed' files but they should be proof-read by the Digium devs before packing them up into the official source tarball. Or am I wrong about my observations concerning field order and field omissions?

Thanks,

Vieri