No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

=20

Mike

=20

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounce=
s at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of C F
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:53 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Polycom firmware 4.0.1 and paging

=20

Are you using the same cfg files?
If yes I would try rewriting them from scratch using the blank cfg files th=
at come with new firmware. I have seen wiered things by using olde cfg file=

On Friday, February 10, 2012, Mike <list at net-wall.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> =20
>
> I just moved many Polycom phones from firmware v3 to 4.0.1b.  Anto-Answer=
 simply stopped functioning. I can downgrade and make it work, upgrading ki=
lls it again. There obviously is a difference in how the newer firmware is =
treating this auto answer sip header.

> =20
>
> Can anybody tell me if they have Polycom firmware 4.x.x working with auto=
-answer/paging? Just so I know it's worth my time to investigate, as oppose=
d to knowing it`s a Polycom firmware bug? If so, did you have to make any c=
hanges to the SIP header sent to make Polycom phones auto answer?