No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

peat it is extremely dangerous to ban IP based on a suspicious UDP activity=
. The source IP of an UDP packet can be easily forged, so if you start usin=
g fail2ban or other blacklist=A0techniques, it can be very awesome to start=
 sending bogus invite and let you blacklist all major SIP providers...<div>
ney Pot <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jack at asteriskhoneypot.com">=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi All,<br>

I&#39;m not the first to try to start a VOIP blacklist but currently workin=
 on a project for the next 12 hours, hopefully I can get it up soon.=20
What I intend to do is to work with a few reliable Harvester to gather=20
the logs. A simple script to parse it then extract the list of attackers
 IP, compile them and send them out to the list.<br>
If=20
any of you are kind enough to zip and send me a=20
/var/log/asterisk/messages that contain hacker&#39;s scan &amp; attack, it=
=20
will be helpful to my research. Do email me at <a href=3D"mailto:jack at aster=
iskhoneypot.com" target=3D"_blank">jack at asteriskhoneypot.com</a>
 . Let me know if you are keen to be a harvester as well.Thanks.<br>

Regards,<br>

Jackster