[asterisk-users] record calls of specific agnets

Lyle McKarns Lyle.McKarns at nexusmgmt.com
Fri Sep 30 07:55:25 CDT 2011

On 09/29/2011 12:37 PM, A J Stiles wrote:

On Thursday 29 September 2011, Lyle McKarns wrote:

Hello Asterisk List!

I have been asked to record calls from specific agents, and I am having
difficulty finding if this is possible, and if so, how exactly to do it.

Have a "recorded" context and an "unrecorded" context in your dialplan,
identical save for the lines that start the recording and cleanup processes
being absent from the latter.  Then set contexts per extension in sip.conf.

But this seems to be a way to record a whole queue (any call in that queue), not just calls to specific agents, which is what I need. Is there something I am missing in this explanation?

Thanks,
Lyle J. McKarns
Network Engineering Team
n|m Nexus Management
4 Industrial Parkway
Suite 101
Brunswick, Maine 04011

Tel (USA)   : 1 207 319 1105
Tel (UK)      : 0207 100 4968
Fax            : 1 207 725 8552
Nexus Management, Inc.│ Registered Office:  4 Industrial Parkway, Suite 101, Brunswick, Maine.  04011│Company No. 19891257D, Registered in Maine│ A member of the Nexus Management Plc group of companies