[asterisk-users] invite authentication error !?

cnasterisk cnasterisk at 163.com
Fri Sep 30 03:12:41 CDT 2011

asterisk can register successfully on the remote party. so i think username & password must be ok

2011-09-30

cnasterisk

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:55 PM, cnasterisk <cnasterisk at 163.com> wrote:

hi, Sam
thanks for your kindly reply.
The remote proxy is not asterisk

2011-09-30

cnasterisk

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

This is just a speculative shot in the dark, but remember that the domain of the From URI is important, and that the authentication "realm" (domain) is part of the authentication credentials.  So, what you have in your 'fromdomain' and 'host' settings on the peer does matter.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200