[asterisk-users] No Bull Service Providers

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:03:26 CDT 2011

>>You will notice on the calling card shelves there are only a handful of companies producing lots of different cards.

I have! That's what led me to CC for starters, then implementing a
more novel "startup" product. But. Regardless of all the corruption,
my goal is to offer something honest "TRUTH, I like that ;)", reliable
and as consistent as possible. We cannot compete against free, but we
can try our best. Again, CC is just an entry point, we can doing this
like:

speech to text -> Natural Language Processing (NLP) -> text to speech.
Bringing computer science to VoIP. This is our long term..

I just need to keep the investor happy for now..

Nick