[asterisk-users] No Bull Service Providers

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:33:14 CDT 2011

I have no knowledge of any commercial brand that operates in that region and would offer DIDs in those countries.. AND your channel requirements are a bit limited by technology in those regions... and VoIP termination Legislation in those countries whether they allow Calling Cards business, allow DID sales.
those issues have more effect on your business.

could have helped in US DIDs.. but in Asia i'm no aware of the presence of such providers. however TATACOMMUNICATIONS is the largest VoIP Operating entity in that region and you may find some luck contacting them?

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM