[asterisk-users] No Bull Service Providers

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:20:59 CDT 2011

What does (international long) mean exactly? are you a calling cards company?
if so you should look for some company that will be charging you like 0.004 Cents per minute.. and you can find companies that will add more channels to your DID.

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM