[asterisk-users] No Bull Service Providers

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Sep 29 09:47:29 CDT 2011

This belongs on the "commercial" list.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nick Khamis
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:44 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] No Bull Service Providers

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for DID and SIP Termination service providers. Since there
are so many these days, can you guy mention the BIG players that are
supplying the rest of the little guy? We are looking for the cheapest, and
scaleable infrastructure (i.e. unlimited channels for DID, and trunks for
termintation). To summarize we are looking for the major players in the DID
and SIP Trunk market, no/limited headache. This is for wholesaler service.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick