[asterisk-users] Anybody using BinFone Telecom?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Sep 28 20:12:34 CDT 2011

I use Voip.ms and have a friend who uses BinFone. We both use IAX

He has had some issues lately, but it is unclear if it is binfone or his ISP. Losing internet connection and BinFone seems to fail to reconnect when his connection returns.

I have had no complaints with voip.ms
they have an excellent website with many options and easy configuration

John Novack

ftarz at mindspring.com wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with BinFone for IAX termination?
>
> They good look on the website, but I'm looking for any comments.
>
> --

Dog is my Co-pilot