[asterisk-users] PSTN connectivity

michael k michael at inapp.com
Wed Sep 28 04:11:39 CDT 2011

Hi All,

          I am trying to connect my asterisk box with freepbx to PSTN. I
have purchased x100p FXO card and installed in my asterisk server. My
freepbx detected the x100p FXO card and i can see the card specific details
in command line. I have configured the following things.

1. OUTBOUND caller id and Dialing rules in Freepbx.

2. INBOUND route

When i call to the PSTN number before connecting to the FXO card, i am
getting a ringing. But i get a message like the "number is out of order"
when i just connect the line to FXO card.

Please some one help me to resolve his issue