[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime Time Dial App

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:18:17 CDT 2011

Hello Matt,

Thanks again for your response. This all makes perfect sense. Much
like sip friends, moh, extensions etc..., have ability to process both
existing config files and realtime configurations, the dial app should
be able to do the same, leaving the current functionality untouched. I
have no plans to commit the changes however, would be more than happy
to submit it for review and possible inclusion in the source tree.
AGI is the obvious choice for most, but I am a little interested in
the internals of asterisk. Honestly speaking I have not looked into
the source code yet, and was just posting to the group for some
insight in the implementation in charge of the dial app.

Nick.