[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime Time Dial App

David Moring DMoring at tmcentral.net
Mon Sep 26 17:29:37 CDT 2011

Nick,

I just created a .NET dialer for a client not too long ago and it didn't
take more than a few hours - it doesn't use a db (thinking that's an awful
lot of empty polling waiting for a call when the call will be records in the
call records anyway), but simply connects/logs in and kicks it off through
the AMI... not difficult really so I'd just study up on AMI first since
that's the "actuator"... My .02 anyway....

DMoring