[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime Time Dial App

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:01:56 CDT 2011

Hello Ronald,

Thank you so much for your response. I forgot to mentions that I also
have sip_extensions working realtime, and storing dialplans, as well
as sip_friends, moh, voice mail etc... I was referring to the "call
data", that I think is stored in a call file? The actual mechanism
that fires asterisk to make a call? Moving that cron to process call
data stored in a record in a table called for example sip_calls? Sam,
had a suggestion of using AGI, but I just though of the idea of
modifying the asterisk cron that is in charge of making calls upon
creation of the call file, to an entry in a table? I hope I am
explaining this correctly.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.