[asterisk-users] Who is the "creative" mind behind changing Asterisk commands at CLI?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Sep 25 15:41:53 CDT 2011

On 09/25/2011 02:23 PM, Bruce B wrote:

> Stop wishing for that. I like Asterisk and I will raise a voice
> when I feel uncomfortable with changes.

You won't get an audience if the way you go about it is dickish.

You're being a dick, and you know you're being a dick.  You're just
unwilling to admit it or intellectually engage with that.

If you were earnest and sincere about your desire to contribute
constructive criticism and effectuate change, you wouldn't start the
thread with a sarcastic subject line like "Who is the 'creative' mind
behind changing Asterisk commands at CLI?"  That has a mocking,
derisive inflection, and you know it has a mocking, derisive inflection.

If you expect to be taken seriously, you need to align your behaviour
with your stated objective--unless that's not actually your objective,
and in fact your objective is to be an inflammatory jerk.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC