[asterisk-users] Who is the "creative" mind behind changing Asterisk commands at CLI?

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Sun Sep 25 12:22:24 CDT 2011

On 11-09-25 01:01 PM, Bruce B wrote:
> Paul,
>
> These trolls are the people who put your kid to school and put food on your
> table by giving valuable input and testing the open source software.
>
> Are you sure Digium endorses this stand of yours? Does everyone at Digium
> think the users who gives feedback that is not exactly what you like is a
> troll?
>
> WOW! I thought only rogue users try to censor this list but congratulations
> to Digium's own employees.
>
> Антон, Thanks. I will explore the option.

If you had bothered to search or even look at the CHANGES file, located
in the source directory of asterisk, you would have seen the following:

   * Cleanup another bunch of CLI commands. Now all modules follow the
     same schema. (Done by lmadsen, junky and mvanbaak during the devcon
     2008)

Additionally, you could have taken the time to actually find the commit
that made the change, since this is open source software everything is
listed online [1].  Which was done by mvanbaak, an asterisk community
member, not a Digium employee.

[1] http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=revision&revision=145121

--
Paul Belanger