[asterisk-users] Who is the "creative" mind behind changing Asterisk commands at CLI?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:01:07 CDT 2011

Paul,

These trolls are the people who put your kid to school and put food on your
table by giving valuable input and testing the open source software.

Are you sure Digium endorses this stand of yours? Does everyone at Digium
think the users who gives feedback that is not exactly what you like is a
troll?

WOW! I thought only rogue users try to censor this list but congratulations
to Digium's own employees.

Антон, Thanks. I will explore the option.

-Bruce