[asterisk-users] DID and the Caller ID for outgoing

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 04:57:02 CDT 2011

Hi All;

I do not know if the SEP_Mac_address.cnf.xml of the cisco file is also has effecting on the DID and Caller ID to appear at the destination, because I found the following:

         <localCfwdEnable>true</localCfwdEnable>
         <semiAttendedTransfer>true</semiAttendedTransfer>
         <anonymousCallBlock>2</anonymousCallBlock>
         <callerIdBlocking>2</callerIdBlocking>

So, does the <callerIdBlocking>2</callerIdBlocking> is effecting on displaying the caller id at the destination?

What does it mean the value to be 2?

Because I am placing the callerid=<5631040> (and I tried callerid=<5631040> also) in the sip.conf for the Cisco IP Phone, and no success, it is always displaying the primary number which is: 5631030

So, I started think if the <callerIdBlocking>2</callerIdBlocking> at this setting file is effecting? Or if there is any parameter is effecting?

Any help?

Regards
Bilal