[asterisk-users] AGI Problem

Mehmet Avcioglu mehmet at activecom.net
Fri Sep 23 12:01:43 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have an AGI script that occasionally disappears without completing its action and asterisk logs the following.

  <Local/0123456 at context-f46e;1>AGI Script script.php completed, returning 4
  Spawn extension (context, 0123456, 2) exited non-zero on 'Local/0123456 at context-f46e;1'

I figured this was due to channel hanging up and * sending a SIGHUP to the script and added a catch and ignore for SIGHUP and SIGPIPE. But I still have instances where AGI script gets lost. I am running 1.8.

Any ideas what "returning 4" really means, where should I concentrate?

Thanks

--
Mehmet