[asterisk-users] bounty for ASTERISK-17474 streaming MusicOnHold bug

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Thu Sep 22 15:23:51 CDT 2011

Hi all-

This is my first post to this list so please don't flog me if this is not
the appropriate place to post this.  I've had an issue for over a year
affecting MOH + DAHDI timers, I reported it at:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-17474

Basically the MOH channel goes dead after a 'moh reload' command is issued
(these are streaming sources that use mpg123) and will not start back up
unless you do a full asterisk stop/start.  The issue hasn't caught anyone's
attention yet.  So I thought I'd try to put together a bounty to spark some
interest in fixing this issue.  Is anyone else interested in putting up
something to get this bug fixed?  I'd be willing to put up $100 myself.  If
there's any support I would create the bounty on
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+bounty  -- is that the correct
way to do it?

thanks,

Luke