[asterisk-users] NC DATA FINDOUT IN AUTO DIALER

mahesh katta maheshkatta at flexydial.com
Tue Sep 20 01:47:54 CDT 2011

Thanks for reply,
I had check it. in auto dialer whenever dial the number there is no voice to
get agent. dialer will dial the number asterisk not getting voice like
swo,NA. how we can get the voice in there.
Best Regards,

Mahesh Katta
*BUZZ**WORKS* Business Services Private Limited
BANGALORE | CHENNAI | HYDERABAD | MUMBAI| DELHI
201, Crystal Tower, 75 Gundavali Cross Lane, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai 400069
GSM +91.97029.70779 | Phone +91.22.4229.2634 | Fax +91.22.4229.2634
Web http://www.buzzworks.com