[asterisk-users] oddity with CISCO CCM and Asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Sep 19 12:58:10 CDT 2011

Hi List,

             I have a system that connects into Asterisk 1.4.41 using CISCO
CCM 7.  Everything works great except when a call is transferred to the
operator.  The call goes to the operator via a native bridge and is
completed, then a "phantom process" starts and tries to launch a new call
every 15 minutes.  I modified the dialplan to hangup these phantom calls,
but no still joy.  I get this message:

[Sep 19 10:32:47] NOTICE[14249] chan_sip.c: Call from 'XXX' to extension
'XXXXXXXXX' rejected because extension not found.

14249 is not showing as running, but it is accessible vi pmap 14249

Could this be a problem with pbx_loopback?

Thanks

Danny Nicholas