[asterisk-users] Queuing: calls stay in queue and agents are ready !!

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 04:55:04 CDT 2011

Bilal ,
if you can do a "core show queue  QUEUENUMBER" and paste the output here at the moment of this problem it will be helpful to see what is the status of your agents at that moment for the queue.
does it help if the agents logout then back in instead of "disconnecting the call and calling back again"?
what is the timeout for the agent setup in the queue settings? or more helpful if you paste your queue settings

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM