[asterisk-users] Sip re-register / delay problem.

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:48:19 CDT 2011

Hey,

I don't think there could be any solution to this. Even a SIP Proxy...I
don't think so you'll get enough control there to get re-registers from
lagging users only. SIP Timers adjustment on each user level is something
atleast I haven't cam across so far. SIP Timers are global params for all.

btw,
registerattempts = 5
registertimeout = 5

are used when asterisk is registering out to some other server and not for
asterisk clients.

Regards,
-Sammy