[asterisk-users] Temporarily disable DTMF on a call

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:45:06 CDT 2011

Hey :)
Smiles on your reply but Its complicated :P
Anyways  I was actually using SayUNixTime() application and found out that
if a digit is pressed it breaks and go to that extension. So I wanted user
to listen to the time but key presses don't do any harm as well.
I've successfully done it now using application SIPdtmfmode(info) whereas it
was rfc2833 just before hitting the sayunixtime() and then after that reset
sipdtmfmode(rf2833)

Like this.

exten => s,n,SIPDtmfMode(info)
exten => s,n,SayUnixTime(${params})
exten => s,n,SIPDtmfMode(rfc2833)

Now your x-girlfriend will never know if its her phone's fault or you've
done some trick :P