[asterisk-users] testing simultaneous calls

ERIC HERRON eric at lanline.com
Thu Sep 15 14:18:07 CDT 2011

Asterisk 1.4.26 keeps randomly crashing then restarting itself on my live
production.

I cannot run valgrind and I do not have the right flags set in menuselect.

I can however at the dead of the night run stress tests.

I want to simulate x-amount of concurrent calls to both a dtmf dialplan,
which is working, as well as MoH dialplan to see if this could be the cause
of crashing.

How do I test this?

Is it a call file that can handle this without ringing my extension first,
like internal system calling?

Thanks,

--Eric