[asterisk-users] PRI Issues After Upgrade

Stephen H. Gerstacker sgerstacker at edpaymentsystems.com
Tue Sep 13 18:10:41 CDT 2011

I made the switch and everything seems to be working. It's hard to tell, since it never seems to fail for me, but fails once people get in.

A question, though. When we moved the original box to our new office, they asked if we could support the dms100 setting, which worked. National seems to be working.  Is there a big difference between the two?

I'm just a simple programmer who happens to be the only IT guy in the office.

- Stephen H. Gerstacker