[asterisk-users] Voicemail config

Kelly opal kelly at ncwcom.com
Tue Sep 13 16:35:54 CDT 2011

Hi
    Is there a way to use variables in voicemail.conf.
I want to have an oncall tech system. The tech oncall has his number and email set in astdb. When a tech call comes in the dial plan checks astdb and sets 2 variable ${oc} for the number and ${ocem} for the email. I can easily dial the number using the variable, but if the call should go to voicemail I am not getting the email. Below is my voicemail.conf entry for the mailbox. I can hard code my email and it works so I know there is nothing wrong on the system.

121 => 121,Tech Support,${ocem},1113334444 at vtext.net

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly